Dengue Fever Jeopardy
Why dengue fever is dangerous
How would you be fortunate? If you would have an opportunity to live in a country that is free from Dengue menace. Despite a dream situation for many to achieve.
Actually it has become feet on-ground. Thus there are two countries who had totally eradicated the Dengue epidemic fever.
- There is no available Dengue in Cuba. This is a result of ardent dedication of their people. And their effort of destroying mosquito breeding nurseries throughout the country.
- Further, the other is Singapore, being the limited land area.
The history of prevailing Dengue fever as an epidemic outbreak. Noted back for four decades. Notified nationally in 1996.
Significantly it has been identified as a fatal viral disease. If not diagnosed early it should be fatal. Dengue Fever triumphs with seasonal transmission with two peaks in two Monsoonal rains.
So in fact the current situation has been notified. Thus in prevailing of Dengue fever in almost all the districts. Particularly the highest cases are reported from Colombo, Gampaha and Kaluthara
Further in other words, the spreading of Dengue is transmitted by two vectors known as “Aedes Aegypti” and “Aedes Albopictus”.In general “Dengue Mosquito”
How to prevent
Question is in Sri Lankan, it is not possible to alleviate Dengue because Mosquito breeding nurseries. Especially in remote area
Many factors are responsible for that, like
- The drains with stagnant water
- Water puddles
- Potholes and
- Culverts with standing water.
Thus it could be seen every nook and corner throughout the country. The best achievement to protect is to provide the safeguard yourselves using a quality mosquito net.
- Therefore, in other words. It is crystal clear that the mosquitoes are real obstacle for our sound sleep after hard working day.
Colombo that suffers mostly from mosquito nuisance so far.
Now our safety nets and other smart nets productions have gained a good demand in Colombo and suburbs.
Because the safety net covers your entire bed room or a part of it. The safety net is an ideal remedy for the studying room, working etc. That is to facilitate for safety surroundings. For you, or entire family or children that who prepare for examination.
- To prevent:
A Dengue victim needs a separate room in your home itself. So that to prevents the other members in your family.
Precisely, the smart net offers you internal and external protection successfully allowing for a sound sleep
As a result, we have become a line – light company. To provide quality mosquito net in Sri Lanka. For all the mosquito net users. Who admire the beauty and the majestic look of their bed room?
Therefore, we have introduced an exclusive netting material to use for our products..
Further, many researches that had been carried out in many districts to reveal the durability. So that we found, our nets are five times more durable than an ordinary net.
For this reason
Consequently as a responsible company in providing bed nets in Sri Lanka. Therefore it’s our aim to provide the best. Hence, we ensure in forwarding our products that are extremely eco – friendly.
Henceforth, the production of smart nets is extended in a vast variation.
Consequently, we have become the best mosquito nets designers in Sri Lanka. That who had fulfilled the customer’s needs by providing various king size bet nets, mosquito nets for twin beds and hotel nets.
Smart net has gained a higher demand, island or worldwide.
- Our nets could be washable.
- In concerning the frame, versatile machines are used.
- The company is well – verse with up-dated technological measures and able to apply convoluted technologies in fine – spun metal works.
How can we prevent dengue fever naturally?
Thus the major question we have in our mind.
There are many ways to keep ourselves away from dengue fever.
Consequently, Home remedies for dengue fever
- Giloy juice. Giloy juice is a well-known remedy for dengue fever.
- Papaya leaf juice. As platelet count comes down in dengue patients, papaya leaf juice is a great remedy to increase platelet count.
- Fresh guava juice.
- Fenugreek seeds.
- Immunity boosting foods.
Therefore, Effective Ways to Protect Yourself against Dengue
- Prevent mosquito habitats.
- Keep your doors and windows closed as much as possible.
- Protect your skin from mosquito bites.
- Avoid visiting areas prone to mosquitoes.
- Be vigilant.
- Use mosquito nets while sleeping.
- Apply mosquito repellent
A Sound Sleep
Sound sleep Sound sleep is essential to sleep well to live a healthy life. There are many health benefits of getting a good night’s sleep. You cannot sleep when there is hindrance There are many type of hindrances to when…Continue Reading